I didnt want anything too over the top so here is what i wore..
- First i used a tiny bit of primer potion, then painterely paint pot as a base.
- Urban Decay Smog eyeshadow all of the lid and blended it out using a MAC 224.
- Then applied the smallest amount Darkhorse eyeshadow from the naked palette into the crease for some definition using the same brush, then blended together using the Bobbi Brown eye blender brush.
- I also smudged some of the smog shadow under my lower lash line using a MAC 219 pencil brush.
- Then applied some black liner and mascara and there we have it!