Sunday 2 January 2011

Carvela shoes sale haul!

Hey girls, this past Tuesday I hit Liverpool town with my mum to go sale shopping. Usually I am the worst Sale shopper ever as the sight of jumbled up clothes and everything on the floor really puts me off a I lose patience before I can even get started! We went into Kurt Geiger to have a browse and I came out with the best 2 buys ever!



I looove these shoes! They were originally £130 reduced to £49 how amazing is that! They are a gorgeous purple suede chunky wedge shoe which make them really comfortable and easy to walk in! I'm definitely pairing these with a maxi dress when I go to Florida. Next....



These were originally £140 reduced to £29.. Yes 29 pounds I couldn't believe it either! I didn't even contemplate in choosing between the two as they were both so cheap I thought hey why not and got them both. These are again a purple wedge, they have gold and silver metal ball type detail with a wooden heel, these are again really comfortable!

If you can get to your nearest Kurt Geiger before the sale ends I wouldn't pass on it hey had a great range of shoes in the sale as well as boots and they were reduced by at LEAST 50%!!

Loves xo