Wednesday 26 January 2011

Boots (Drugstore) Haul inc natural collection lipsticks.

Hi girls, well like most of you I had some No7 vouchers to use, so decided to head to my local boots ( which isnt the best as its tiny) and have a browse.
I didnt really see much that I thought I really wanted, but heres what I got.


 I used one of my vouchers on these face wipes, the RRP is £7.00 but of course i got them for only £2.00. I havent tried these before, but i think they will be great as they are 4 in 1.




L-R - Apple Blossom, Cranberry, Pink Malllow
Next I browsed the many lipsticks from many brands, but thought i would try something new, ive had nautral collection nail polishes before but never anything else from the brand.
Apple Blossom is a gorgeous pink based nude colour, the camera isnt picked up the pink as much as it looks in real life.
Cranberry is a bright pink going on to red colour, and really suits my skin tone.
Pink Mallow is my favourite it is a cute baby pink colour, i know i have lots of pink lipsticks, but this is a different shade from all of them,and again its more pink in real life.
Id reccomend checking out some other swatches that really show the colours! Oh and these are all from the moister shine line, and are £1.99 each bargain!



Maybelline Pro forever strong polish-  £4.09
Confusingly i cant find a colour name or number on this, but it is a beautiful nude/pink colour, i have never had a maybelline polish before so im looking forward to using this, it may be my next NOTD.
It says it lasts up to 7 days, so we will see how that goes.




Rimmel Exaggerate Metallic waterproof Eye Definer in Perfect Plum - £3.99
I thought this colour was really pretty and the pencil has a handy smudger at the end! Its really creamy and seems to have staying power as i cant rub the swatch off! I think this will look really pretty smudged on my lower lashline teamed with say satin taupe eyeshadow from MAC.



And lastly i needed a new cleanser/toner so thought id give this one a try. Its the Simple - kind to skin pore minimising toning cleanser, it smells really fresh and has vitamin goodness for clean healthy skin.
This was priced at £4.07 and the large packet of cotton pads, £1.69 !

xo