Sunday 16 January 2011

My Everyday Makeup Products!

Thought id do a post on the makeup that I use every single day, whether they are essentials or just products I love the most!
(sorry for the rubbish quality)


I cant do my makeup without any of these products. There are a few things missed out that i dont see as "essentials" such as Benefit's high beam, and lipliner ect, and of course i dont wear the same blush or lipstick/gloss everyday as i like to switch it out, so there are a few choices.

Face

MAC Studio fix fluid foundation in NW25 - this was my first foundation i ever used years ago and i always go back to it. Its the perfect colour for me and i find it blends so easily.

MAC 187 brush - I use this brush to apply my foundation, its blends it all evenly and is so soft, the 190 is also a favourite but i tend to use this more.

MAC select moisture cover concealer in NW25 - This is the perfect under eye concealer for me, its nice and creamy and not too heavy but still conceals everything. I just blend this out with my fingers.

MAC msf natural in medium plus and MAC pressed blot powder - This both have the same purpose for me and that is to touch up my makeup through out the day. If i want a little more coverage i will use the msf as it has a little colour to it, but if i just want to blot shine i will use the blotting powder, both of these are great products and i would definately say these are a must!

ELF complexion brush - I apply my powders using this brush, it was so cheap but i think for just applying a powder all over your face you dont need the most expensive brush.



Cheeks (top 4 at the moment)


NYX mosiac blush in plummy - this has been in my favourites before, cheap and the nicest plum colour mixed together.

MAC blush in vintage grape - another favourite, ive been using this the most at the  moment as it is my most recent purchase at a cco store.

MAC blush in peachykeen - love this in the summer, a gorgeous peachy/coral colour with gold shimmer.

MAC msf blush in gentle - I love this blush as it is SO pink, its very shimmery so i like to layer it over the NYX mosiac blush as an added highlight.

Benefit's Hoola bronzer - I'd say one of the most popular bronzers, speaks for itself lol.

MAC 168 angled brush - I use this for my blush as  it is the perfect size for your cheek bones and its angled for an easier application.

MAC 129 small powder/contour brush - They say this is also an blush brush but i find it better for contouring with my bronzer as it is quiet dense and the perfect size.



Eyes

MAC palette or UD naked palette - I switch between these daily as all my fave eyeshadow colours i could possibly choose are in these!

UD primer potion - the best eyeshadow primer i have tried, leaves your eyeshadow on all day and no creases or fading.

MAC painterley paint pot - i also use this to prime my eyes or a base colour before i apply bronzey/brown shadows.

Random Maybelline shadow in chocolate spice- I use this to fill in my brows as its the perfect colour!

Revlon Grow lucious mascara - This is a current favourite, it works great! the brush is HUGE and makes my lashes very long and volumised, and very black.

Maybelline liquid liner - ive used this for years as i fine it easier as your average liner as it is in pen form. It is really black and stays on all day.

MAC smoulder eyeliner and Stud eyebrow pencil - Again i have used these both for years and have never bothered finding an alternative for them, the eyeliner stays in place all day and the eyebrow pencil matches the shadow i use to fill in my brows and gives a natural look.

MAC 224 blending brush - this is the best blending brush ever! its sooo good for softening crease colours and blending them out.

NYX B30 brush - Just a tiny tiny eyeshadow brush that i use to fill my brows in.

Lips

MAC creme de nude lipstick - Im sure you have all seen this before the perfect nude colour, i wear this most days in work as it is a nice neutral colour! it is a cremesheen finish so is very moisterising.

MAC Viva glam gaga - my favourite lipstick along with snob, the perfect pink! flatter every look, i LOVE it,

Benefit's life on the A list gloss - I got this as part of the her name is glowla set, its a nice subtle peach gloss, and smells of watermelons! its not sticky at all and suprisingly lasts a fair amount of time.

xo