Sunday 9 January 2011

5 product reviews!

Hey girls! I thought I'd do 5 product reviews of my some of my most used products at the moment! I don't think I've done a review as such yet so here it goes!...

First up is..



The new Batiste nude dry shampoo! This is slightly different from the others as it is not a spray, it has a handy nozzle applicator which makes it easier to use on the roots and means you waste less unlike the sprays. It is more talc based and no fragrance at all, I think I much prefer this to the others. You can buy these at Boots being the only place I have seen these yet and are priced around £2.50!







Good things moisturiser
This previewed in my new product post a few months ago and I love it! It's the only moisturiser I use now and it smells sooo nice! The range is available exclusively to Boots and is a full skincare range, they do not test on animals and use only organic based ingrediants. This completely works for my skin is a great base for my makeup instead of using a primer. This is priced at £7.99 and I am in love with the packaging :)




This is a product I have never used before or anything like it! It is nail polish remover in a jar, it has a remover soaked sponge inside and you just put your finger in and simply twist! It is a really quick way of getting your polish off and is acetone free! You can get these in superdrug or boots and is under £2!







Mac blush in vintage grape.
Firstly this is was limited edition, but can still be purchased in cco's. This is my go to blush at the moment, I love the way the colour blends into a dark purple and when swirled together look a gorgeous pink on the cheeks. The packaging is more similar to the beauty powders as there us more product. I purchased this for around £12 I think.

Lastly..






China glaze polish in sugar plums.
This is from the 2010 holiday collection and u got it from my local Sally beauty supplier for £2! It is a beautiful deep red colour with red an silver sparkles in it, it has lasted me 4 days so far using with Barry m 3 in 1 topcoat and isn't chipping yet, oh and it only needs 2 thin coats!

Xo