Saturday 29 January 2011

6 new nail polishes!!

Hey girls, this week i got 6 new nail polishes!
I picked up 3 online from the ebay store beautyzone2007, which is from the US, then a few from the drugstore.

I dont have swatches yet as i got these today and the lighting is now rubbish so photos wont work out! I will probably do a few as my next NOTD though!

First up OPI- my private jet. (black with tiny glitter)
From the ebay store, it ended up at about £6 included postage from the US which is really good.

OPI - senorita rose-alita (pink with gold shimmer)
From the same ebay shop at about £5


Colour Club - Wild at Heart (holographic purple)
As above!


GOSH - Holographic
Bought from Superdrug it was half price at £2.49
(picture courtsey of pearls and poodles blog)


Maybelline Pro forever strong polish - dusky pink colour. (sorry it has no colour name)
Superdrug for arounds £4.50

Barry M Dusky Mauve
Superdrug £2.99

Which would you like to see most as my next NOTD?
xo