This is a very very simple eye look, that i wear most days. It is suitable for work without the added under eye colour or great for a night out using brighter colours.
It only takes 5-10 minutes but is very effective! Heres the products i used :
- LA colors palette in "desert dune"- this is from a US website and was about £4, the colours are great and have great pay off, they have this palette in about 10 different shades. I used the middle colour all over the lid with the first colour in the inner corners.
- Urban Decay primer potion - this is just a mini version i got with the naked palette, i think this is the best primer around that keeps your shadow on all day.
- Sephora "flashy liner waterproof" in the colour 07 flashy copper- i used this colour for under my eyes, it is a gorgeous gold colour and stays on all day.
- Loreal super liner, liquid eyeliner- this is a really easy liquid eyeliner to use! im certaintly not the best at applying liquid liner but i find this one really good, its also super black.
- Finally Benefit Badgal lash mascara- this isnt my fave mascara but i love using it when i want my lashes very black and dramatic.
I hope you like this look, i know its not for everyone but its just really easy and pretty!