Thursday 14 October 2010

5 things im loving right now..

Urban Decay Naked Palette - obviously everybody has seen this! its been my go to palette since i got it and i love it. my fave shadow is "toasted" blending upwards with "virgin" highlighting my brow bone and tear duct.





Models own "Mystic Mauve" - This is definately my fave polish at the moment, and at £5 its a bargain. This really has staying power- it lasted 5 days on me without chipping, using nails inc caviar topcoat! I love the silvery/purple colour of this!





MAC Snob Lipstick - I dont really purchase lipsticks alot as i prefer lipglosses, but having seen this on so many other beauty blogs i had to have it! The colour is such a gorgeous pale pink and really makes you stand out.






Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy perfume - Such a nice scent, i bought this in duty free this year and i think it was 60 euros ( so on the higher end of the market) i love this though, its fresh and well, juicy! plus the packaging is soooo cute.







NYX mosiac blush powder in "plum" - Ive used this every day for nearly a month and i love it, i love the fact there are lots of colour you can swirl together or use each colour seperately. The plummy colour is perfect for this season and it was only £4 !