Friday 29 October 2010

pearly queen = chip free!

Sorry i havent posted alot this week, ive been sooo busy in work its unbelievable! Anyway i thought i would update you girls, the haul i posted on Sunday i mentioned that i had bought Models Own polish "pearly queen" well as soon as i got home i opted to paint my nails in this as it would be a good colour for work as its not too bright !


Well it is now Friday night and this little baby is chip free! yes i cannot believe it 5 days! , ive never had a polish on this long,especially when i work in a coffee shop so im washing my hands all the time ect. I applied the Barry M 3 in 1 as a base coat then applied 2 thin layers of the pearly queen then a top coat of the same Barry M and my nails are so strong! 
I have used Models own polishes before and they have not lasted this long, so girls i really rate the method that i used especially with the Barry M as i think that is the problem solver and at £2.99 were all winners!


xo