Friday 11 February 2011

Top 3 Hair Saviours!

Hey Girls, i dont really blog about hair as it has always come after makeup to me, but recently i got extensions sewn in so i have to pay waaay more attention to it now.
Naturally my hair is very curly and if brushed frizzy, so i have straightened it constantly for about 4 years!
I have found these 3 products the best for my hair and have been using them for a while now..so here they are !



Tresemme Heat Defence Spray


This spray has become my best friend! It protects your hair from heat upto 230 degrees which is sooo useful for my GHD'S and my curling irons. I spray this on my wet hair before drying and then again in my dry hair before straightening/curling. The pump type spray gives a really good amount of product and it smells nice.
This is sold for £4.28 in Boots.




Umberto Giannini Flirty Curls Scrunching Jelly

I use this when i wear my hair in its natural curls, this leaves my curls bouncy all day and doesnt leave that crunchy feeling. Its also really light so it doesnt pull your curls down.
I use a fairly good amount of this on towel dryed hair and scrunch it using my hands, i then dry my hair with a diffuser.
This retails for £4.79 in Boots also but you can quite often find it in Umberto Giannini deals like 3 for 2!





Tresemme Restructing Deep Conditioner

I have only been using this for the past few weeks since having my extensions done. I was aware that to keep my extensions keep their shine and feel soft i had to use a good conditioner as they dont get the natural oils like my own hair.
The first time i used this i was sooo shocked at how soft it left my hair feeling!
This is a huge tub and retail for £4.98 in Asda, definately worth the money!

xo