Wednesday 2 February 2011

My 5 Must Haves from MAC!

Hey girlsss!
I thought it would be pretty cool to do a top 5 of my MUST have products from MAC ever.
These are my favourite products that i couldnt live without! Obviously i love more than 5 but these are my top top 5 !



Mineralize Skinfinish

This is a definate must have! they come in a great range of shades and are sooo soft.
They are best used for setting your foundation and touching up through the day. They blend beautifully and just leave your skin feeling flawless.


Creme d'Nude Lipstick

Probably one of the most popular MAC lipstick. The most perfect nude colour the best finish (cremesheen ) in my opinion lol!
I know there are thousands of other brands selling lipstick in gorgeous colours but i always find myself coming back to mac lipsticks as they really are the best quality.


224 Blending Brush

My fave MAC brush ever, i couldnt live without this, i use it every single day to blend out my crease colour and its perfect.
Again there is lots of other brands bringing out blending brushes, but this has to be the best.
It is perfect size, density and very worth the money!


Creme Cup Lipstick

Of course i had to add another lipstick. Creme Cup is my fave pink, its such a pretty baby pink colour and again a cremesheen.
They apply perfectly and last a long amount of time. You must have well moisterised lips before wearing these colours as they will show dry lips very clearly.



Satin Taupe Eyeshadow

My go-to colour. This is most used colour from both of my palettes and i love it! Its again one of MAC's most popular eyeshadows.
Mac describes it as "Taupe brown with silvery bronze shimmer" it applies so softly and blends out amazingly with the 224. This looks great as an all over lid colour blended or with another colour in the crease.


Should i do a 5 must have MAC lipsticks?

xo